Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

The IRAs should be rolled over to Inherited IRA accounts for the beneficiaries.  They can then take a distribution of 100%, or distribute over five years.  I recommend you get in touch with a IRA expert at one of the brokerages like Schwab, Fidelity, Merrill Lynch, etc. to guide you through the process.  Not an investment advisor.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"