Level 1

Retirement tax questions

2014 but got approved in 2019.  the 1099 R is from my work 401K and we bought a house and used that for the main reason to withdraw the $22,000 from the 401k.  i turned 55 in Sept of that year and it came as "taxable"   .   Also because he hadnt been working for 5 yrs, BECAUSE OF DISABILITY, we needed to borrow that money.  It shouldn't be taxable but they say we need to have a CPA change the 1099-R to have that box checked and send to the IRS.  Wondering if Turbo Tax has a CPA that can do this?