Retirement tax questions

Since you mention a license code, I presume you are using desktop TurboTax (CD/download).    Underneath your question above it says "Online TurboTax."

If you are using desktop software, are you launching your software, and TurboTax is asking you to activate with the license code again?     If so, below I've mentioned a common cause for that and how to correct.  It may be related to a USB or SD device you're using.

"I no longer have the code"
We might be able to tell you how to get it, but we don't know if you purchased a CD or a download, and we don't know who you purchased it from.   You may not need it right now if the info below solves your reactivation issue.

If TurboTax software is asking you to reactivate, here's a possible cause:

It can often be due to a USB drive or device that has changed since you installed TurboTax, such as a thumb drive, other external drive, USB printer, etc.

If you have a USB drive/device plugged into a USB port at the same time you are launching TurboTax, then unplug (or turn off) the USB drive/device, and then try launching the TurboTax program again. See if that solves the problem.    Or try it the other way around. i.e., if you had a USB drive/device plugged in initially when you installed TurboTax originally, but don't now, then plug that USB drive/device back in and try.

It can work both ways depending on what the system config was like at initial activation.

That happened to me one day when I forgot I had a USB thumb drive plugged in.  TurboTax asked me to reactivate, but once I removed the thumb drive, TurboTax launched normally.

Another user reported it can also happen if one inserts one of those tiny SD memory cards after activation, or the other way around if there was one inserted at the time of initial activation.