Retirement tax questions

I hate to say it, but that didn't work either. 

This is my screen by screen procedure used to enter the 1099R again:

1. I deleted the 1099R
  2. Re-entered it manually, entered the gross distribution value, same amount as the taxable amount, checked box 2b "Taxable amount not determined", entered box 7 value of 4 (Death) as this is an inherited IRA, checked the box "IRA/SEP/SIMPLE", pressed the CONTINUE button
  3. Next screen discusses "Did you inherit the IRA from (Your Broker Name)"; answered "yes" and "From someone else who passed away"; then entered dad's name and the year he passed away (2017) which TurboTax had already populated from before; then pressed CONTINUE
  4. Next screen asks "Tell us a little more about this inherited IRA"; it asks about non-deductible IRA contributions; I answered "I don't know", then pressed CONTINUE
  5. Next screen wanted to know when dad was born; I selected "before July 1, 1948" then pressed CONTINUE
  6. Next screen is entitled "About this inherited retirement account"; asks "Was this withdrawal an RMD?", I answered No, then pressed CONTINUE
  7. Next screen is entitled "Was this withdrawal due to COVID-19 or a Qualified Disaster Distribution?"; I answered "NO", then pressed continue
  8. Next screen shows the entered 1099R so you can add, edit or delete forms, I pressed CONTINUE
  9. next screen asks "Did you take any disaster distributions in prior years or repay any prior year disaster distributions in 2020"; I answered "NO"; then pressed CONTINUE
  10. Next screen is entitled "Tell us more about this Retirement Plan Distribution"; there are 3 choices for answers:  "I received all the RMD for 2020" or "I did not receive all the RMD for 2020" or "I was not required to take an RMD for 2020"; I selected the 3rd choice and pressed CONTINUE.
  11. The next screen goes back to the Federal Taxes/Wage and Income sections screen where you can see everyhting from this year and last year.

Please help me, the procedure you guys describe is not working for me, the questions do not come up.

I even started a fresh return to see if it would work, and it doesn't.

I am using a PC based application of TurboTax.  Version number shows as 020.000.1628.

Please help me, thanks.