Like-Kind, Full Account Transfer. My questions are below :)

Since I completed a Like-Kind, Full account transfer from one Beneficiary IRA custodian to another Beneficiary IRA custodian, does that mean that next January, I will receive a 1099 to demonstrate that there was a "distribution"? 

However, I assume that my new Beneficiary IRA custodian will not have a 5498 to send to the IRS right?  Then, how will I document that I indeed only "transferred" the equities and didn't "cash out" anything?

What do I need to do differently on my 2021 tax return so that they will NOT have to send me a CP2000 for the fact that my old Beneficiary IRA send them a 1099 that shows "distribution"?  Will I need to include/ input anything in my taxes manually so that I can avoid the government asking me about this "distribution" later on, and whether or not I really "sent"/ transferred it to another account? 

I just want to make sure I send in all the necessary information on my 2021 taxes so that I can avoid issues / problems in the future.   Any and all help and advice would be greatly appreciated!