Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

When you enter your 1099-R select "1" for the box 7 entry.  Enter Form 1099-R exactly as it shows on the Form.


  1. Login to your TurboTax Account 
  2. Click on the Search box on the top and type “1099-R”
  3. Click on “Jump to 1099-R”
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"