New Member

Retirement tax questions

Distributions from a 457(b) plan are reported on a Form 1099-R.  If you had distributions from a 457(B) plan and did not receive a 1099-R, you should contact the plan administrator to get one.  You need the form in order to file your tax returns.

View solution in original post