New Member

Retirement tax questions

To change the name of the person who received the form, you can go in to Edit the form, and the first question you should see will ask who the form belongs to and you can change it there.

To get back to the section to edit your 1099-R into TurboTax, go here

  • Federal Taxes (Personal if using TurboTax Self Employed or Home and Business)
  • Wages & Income (Personal Income in Self Employed or Home and Business)
  • You may need to click on Skip to see all income
  • Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
  • Click on Show More and then IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R)
  • Start or Update