Level 2

Retirement tax questions

Thank you.

I do not have a Traditional IRA. I only have a 401-K from my previous employer from which I received the form 1099-R with code 1M (Qualified plan loan offset). Can you please suggest a Traditional IRA that I can open online and deposit the amount online as well?


I am looking to do the rollover to avoid penalty and additional income tax.