Retirement tax questions

@macuser_22so it will be considered as a distribution then?

This also happened like in 2018.. and it was withdrawn before April 15, 2018 too... so when I get this question "Distribution from Your Roth IRA Before 2019?" is this YES or NO? I did not get money any other time other than for excess contribution in the history of this Roth IRA.

Then on "Do You Have any Excess Roth Contributions" screen for "Your Excess Roth IRA Contributions for Prior Years" ... is this talking about EVER in the history of this Roth IRA or is it really asking do I have any CURRENT Excess? 

I mean if it is talking about EVER then I still mention my Excess from 2018 if I already withdrawal it in 2018? Or is this page only asking about Excess Contribution that has not been withdrawn yet and was carried over and therefore "current excess" which I don't have atm as long as I withdraw the excess from this year before Wed? (I answered it both ways to see what happens, if I answer Yes and put in the previous excess that I already withdrawled that year, I'm getting penalized the 6% I think... so I think the real question they're asking if I have any current excess before 2019)

Sorry I hope what I'm trying to ask is more clear this time, thanks for the response 🙂