Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

Type the following into the search bar - self-employed retirement and hit the enter key.  Use the Jump to self-employed retirement link to be taken to the SE contributions section.  Answer No to the Individual and Roth 401(k) plan question.  The next question will refer to SEP IRAs, answer Yes to this question.



**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post