How to report RSU that were sold to cover taxes? I have done extensive research and I see multiple options on turbotax to do this each leading to different tax due amount

My broker reports RSU transactions that were sold to cover taxes to IRS on 1099b (under box B) with cost basis 0 

Now shall I show all these transactions used to witheld taxes on turbotax along with actual transactions that I did?

If yes, do I need to use the uncommon situation button and tell it that:

This Form 1099-B shows the Federal or State income taxes were withheld from the proceeds of this sale

and

The Form 1099-B shows an incorrect cost basis.

OR 

I do not add these transactions and then while I am adding my actual transactions I use the option "I have sales from an Employee Stock Plan, including ESPP, NQSO, ISO, RS, and RSU"  and then in interview process use "Shares Withheld (Traded) to Pay Taxes" to provide the RSU that were sold to cover taxes.

If I am using the second option the wages are matching my W2 but then I don't get the option to tell the value at which these sell-to-cover-tax RSUs were sold ? As the form where I enter "Shares Withheld (Traded) to Pay Taxes" only has option to enter market value when the shares vested.