Investors & landlords

Thanks for the reply. Proceeds are on my 1099-B Form. I have accounts at 3 brokerages. 2 are able to load automatically. The 3rd is not. When I enter the Put or Call Options I wrote there is no box for proceeds on TurboTax. I pasted below, hopefully it is readable.

When I select 'Options' for "What Type of Investment did you sell?" there is no box to place the proceeds amount. TurboTax shows boxes for 1A, 1C, 1E; but I don't see 1B-Proceeds.

When I look at the data from the 2 brokers that were automatically imported. The options I wrote Puts or Calls on, are reported as 'Stock (non-employee)' instead of 'Options'.  Is this correct for TurboTax? The Expired choice only shows when Options are selected, not Stock.

Thanks, 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What type of investment did you sell?  Short Term Basis Reported to IRS (Covered)

Sales info (Boxes 1a - 1e)

What type of investment did you sell? 
— Select —Stock (non-employee), Cryptocurrency, Mutual fund, index fund, ETF, Bond, Options

Box 1a - Description 
The date this investment was acquired
Something other than a date 
Sold or expired?
Sold
Expired

Box 1c - Date expired (if shown)
Box 1e - Cost or other basis