Investors & landlords

An update has been released for TurboTax 2020, but it didn't solve this issue. It still prevents me from filing my taxes.

For me, it started for a different reason that for the OP. I had mistakenly answered "Yes" to the question of whether this property has been sold, disposed of, converted to personal use, etc. in 2020, in the depreciation section. However, even when I selected the "No" answer, and made sure that everything else went back to how it was before (including the exact and correct depreciation amount), this question regarding whether this property is a home office or a home office improvement still remains. I know that this is an internal TurboTax worksheet, and that it isn't filed with the official tax forms. However, I do assume that this is an important selection, and that it may have tax implication for when I might choose to eventually sell this property.

Therefore, short of building up my tax return file from the beginning (in order to hopefully get around this bug), do you know whether there an approximate date on which this will be fixed?

Thank you.