Investors & landlords

@gianola 

I went back and re-read this sentence:

"For each transaction I checked both the Federal and California tax return: in the Federal tax return the adjustment was correctly computed and reported WHILE in the California tax retur there was NO adjustment flow through. NONE !!"

So you are saying that not even the 1st sale of the stock acquired via an ISO created an ATM adjustment in the California income tax return?  If that's correct, that just doesn't make sense unless there's something "local" to your file that's causing TurboTax to fail here.  I did open a test file and entered 2  test sales of stock acquired via IPOs that that did work properly with Schedule P included in the California income tax return.

Could you give me the 1st two sales entries you made - basis 1099-B info and Form 3921 info (leave the employer's name blank if you wish, that's not important) - so that I can try those entries?

Oh, you're certainly not obligated to post any follow up to your initial question in here.  But sometimes it's helpful - particularly if an answer you received worked - just to help other users.