Investors & landlords

"The FMV at close for Milacron shares was $16.8391."

I'm not sure exactly where that number is coming from.  The relevant number for you is the "fair market value" used by your employer to calculate the compensation created by the (accelerated) vesting of the RSUs and RSAs.  If the $16.8391 you've posted is the same as the FMV used by the employer, then all's good.

"1) How do I enter this into Turbotax, I don't seem to be able to find the right place in the step by step interview."

You don't need to use the RSU/RSA "guided" interviews if the compensation created by the vestings is properly reported on your W-2, and I assume it is.  There is no "Income Tax Return Reporting Requirement" to use these guided interviews as, generally, nothing on Form 8949 (where security trades are reported) or anywhere else in your income tax return states "this is how I acquired the stock that I sold."  You simply use the "regular" 1099-B entry form, and then correct the incorrect basis reported by the broker using the mechanism provided by TurboTax to do so.  (In the desktop versions you click on the blue "I'll enter additional info on my own" button and then enter the correct basis in the "Corrected basis box."

"2) Would there be any gain or loss as the cash and stock portion appear to balance each other out?

The way Turbotax has calculated this right now is showing a capital gain loss because the Milacron FMV was originally $16.8391 per share but the net proceeds on 1099B is showing the cash portion only $11.80 so it shows a capital loss of 5.0391 per share."

On these "cash plus stock" deals it seems like some brokers report only the cash proceeds while some brokers report the sum of the cash proceeds plus the FMV of the stock.  (I'm sort of guessing here but that's my impression having answered lots and lots of these "cash plus stock" questions over the years.) 

Generally a "same day" sale (vesting and sale happening simultaneously) reports a small loss due to selling commissions and brokers fees.  Given what you've posted here I'd say your sales should, more or less, be reported as "no gain or loss" or a small loss.  Is depends on whether the 1099-B is really using the $11.80 or a slightly reduced figure due to broker commission.

I'd say "use the cash proceeds reported by the broker to enter your sales and derive a basis figure that gives you the correct gain or loss."  If you report the correct gain or loss then you've fulfilled your obligation as a taxpayer.