Investors & landlords

You've obviously told TurboTax that you'd enter you trades in "summary" fashion.  That's why you're being asked to mail in the detail of your trades - the 1099-B will usually suffice - along with Form 8543. 

Using the summary method for entering trades is an obvious time saver for people that make hundreds or thousands of trades during a year, but for most "regular" investors who might make at most a couple of dozen trades during the year, entering each trade individually and then not having to print out Form 8543, make a copy of their 1099-B, find an envelope that will fit all that stuff and then digging out a stamp to mail it makes more sense. 

Did you make hundreds of trades this year?  If you didn't, it might be easier to delete those two trades and enter the detail of your actual trades, or easier yet, simply import those 1099-Bs.

"Do I need to fill out any other 1099-Bs for the adjustments?"

I'm not sure what you're saying here.  One way or the other you have to provide the IRS will all of your trades from all your 1099-Bs.  If you have 1099-Bs from more than one broker then you could enter some of them in "summary" fashion and some "in detail" but you said "a 1099-B", which suggests one 1099-B so I don't understand what "other 1099Bs" you're referring to or how they would play into your wash sale adjustments.

"Is the statement I have to mail the 1099-B I received from the broker?"

That's usually acceptable.

"Will this process hold up the refund?"

I don't really know but my guess is that it wouldn't. 

"If the stocks were purchased on separate dates, what date do I use for the acquisition date?"

I'm lost again.  You, in effect, suggested you had one 1099-B that you reported in summary fashion, splitting the trades between long term and short term.  The 1099-B you'll be sending in should have the acquisition dates off all trades that are "covered."  Does it not?