Expert Alumni

Investors & landlords

If your LLC paid you interest, you should report it AS IF you had received a form 1099-INT form a bank.


In TurboTax, you can enter your form 1099-INT by following these steps:

  • In TurboTax, open your tax return
  • Click on Federal in the left-hand column, then on Wages & Income on top of the screen
  • Scroll down to All Income, locate the section Interest and Dividends and click on Show more
  • Click Start next to Interest on 1099-INT.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post