In the California State Tax Return 540  where do I enter the AMT cost basis adjustment for shares previously acquired from ISO?

In the California State Tax Return 540  where do I enter the AMT cost basis adjustment for shares sold that have Excess of AMT Income over Regular Tax income. 

In 2011 I exercised an ISO (Incentive Stock Option) and acquired shares in a company.

In the 2011 Tax Return (Federal and California) I reported and paid additional California State AMT Tax  due to the difference between the option strike price and FMV (Fair Market Value) of the shares at time of exercise. 

In 2019 I sold those shares and I need to report the AMT cost basis adjustment in the California State Tax Return 540.

I know how to do it for Federal Tax Return 1040. I use "Form 6251 - line k Disposition of property (difference between AMT and regular tax gain or loss)"

In the California State Tax Return 540 Form p(540) there is NO line for "Disposition of property (difference between AMT and regular tax gain or loss)"

In the California State Tax Return 540 Form p(540) where do I enter the AMT cost basis adjustment for shares previously acquired from ISO?

Thanks