Expert Alumni

Investors & landlords

What do you have in your box 7 of your 1099-R? You said you used code 2 (which is early distribution exception applies). To get the distribution to not show as taxable you should use code Q (Qualified distribution from an IRA)

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"