lz2end

We sold a furnished vacation home that we rented for the first 3 yrs then own use for 11 yrs. How do I report sale of furniture bought after rental not depreciated?.

Also, the 1099-S proceeds covers all elements of sale--building, land, furnishings.  Some furnishings were used during rental and depreciated.  Some were bought later just for personal use.  Am I correct that they are reported (where?) as separate sales?  And do I allocate part of the proceeds to each so in the end, the proceeds add up to the amount in block 2 of 1099-S?  I'm having a hard time determining where in TT I enter these sales.  The step-by-step seems to send me in circles.  I finally tried the fillable 4797 for building and depreciated furnishings, but don't see where to go with the other elements of this sale.  I have searched and searched TT help and community.  Every example converts TO rental, not the reverse.  I've used TT for like 25 years (Is that posible?) and NEVER had so many questions and problems.  PLEASE HELP!