How do I report sale of a rental property and recapture all the depreciation from previous returns filed with TurboTax? What is the workflow?

The property was purchased in 1992, all deprec/amort was calculated by TT since then.  No rent was collected in 2018, it sold in Feb. 2018.  The sales figures are all on the settlement documentation (ALTA Settlement Statement - Combined).  Not a HUD form.  Original purchase price  was $92K, selling price $141K but there have been many expenses along the way, all recorded in TurboTax and depreciated with the automatically selected schedules.  There was one post sale expense when a problem turned up.

In the interview I entered that the property was sold, and no rent collected, and TT deleted the rental entry!   So I can't even look at the old data in the program, although I have the old returns.  If I delete the return and start over, is there some way to get TT to import the relevant information and move it to the sale of business property and into the correct forms?

Simply put, how do I use TT H & B to create my tax return in this situation?  Is there a document available?  What is the workflow?  Do I have to go back to all my old returns and if so, what numbers do I use and how?

thanks,

Steve