New Member

Investors & landlords

Yes, this is what you would carryover, it is your passive activity loss.

You can enter this by:

  • Sign into TurboTax
  • Click on Take me to my return
  • Click on Federal in left column
  • Click on Rentals, Royalties, and Farm and click on Show more and click Start/Revisit
  • Income from Rentals or Royalty Property You Own - Yes
  • Edit you rental property and click on Property Profile Update button
  • Go through interview and you will see Carryovers