I have a rental property in Illinois and have entered Mortgage Interest paid and Real Estate Taxes Paid under Rental Property Income and expenses.

Later while working on personal deductions, TurboTax asked me again if I had paid any Mortgage Interest. Should re-enter the interest paid on the Personal Deductions page?

For 2016, I rented my Illinois house the entire year and moved to California and rented a home for most of the year. Then in December 2016, I bought a home in California that is now my primary home while still renting the illinois home.  I plan to enter this new home 2016 paid mortgage interests.
DS30

Investors & landlords

No, Do not re-enter your mortgage information related to your rental property under the personal section if that property was available for rent or actually rented for the entire 2016 tax year. All the mortgage interest will be allocated to your rental property and you will not have any amount available to deduct as a Schedule A personal itemized deduction.

However, you will want to include all mortgage interest related to your new home purchase under this personal itemized deduction section.