Depreciation on home office for dog business in home with prior rental depreciation

I use one room in my home for my dog boarding business, and I also rent out another room part time. I have previous depreciation from renting the entire house, along with several improvements from when it was a rental, and some when it was personal use only.
How do I enter the asset of a home for my dog business when it asks when I first used it in "this business." If I enter 2023 there's no place for prior depreciation. If I enter an earlier date when I didn't even have the dog business, it asked what method I used for home office expenses in 2022, and eventually asks for date acquired, date in service, and prior depreciation.
If I enter 2011 as the year in service (when I bought the house), it says I'm on year 12 of depreciation. It won't let me edit that if I switch to forms view. It does let me enter the correct amount of prior depreciation.

None of this is accurate. The prior rental depreciation life was at 27.5 years, and now the home office is at 39 years. I also used the home for personal use several of those years.
What should I do?

Percentage of business use?

TT asks what percentage of my business income is from use of my home office. I had only used the small percent % of my income that comes from clients that I visit at their homes.

I use this room only for my dog boarding business, but the dogs also hang out in the rest of the house and the yard, and we take walks in the park etc...I'm confused now what percent of use this means. 

Any clarification appreciated