Level 1

Investors & landlords

Specific dividend and capital gains are not transferred to your state return. You generally just enter your adjusted gross income minus any state deductions (or let TurboTax do it for you). You might try the NH online return site and enter the requested data to show that certain specific income is not required on this return.