Properly reporting RSU vesting and sale w/1099-B

Up for inquiry is the following events affecting my RSU's (triggered by a merger).  I'd like to report them properly on 1099-B and anywhere else they need to be.  I did not pay for the shares.  Note: I've read some of the other help docs but did not see this exact scenario.

01/1/16 - 10 shares fully vest. Share value each is $10, resulting in $100 total compensation income.  For each RSU, received cash/share in new stock.
01/1/16 - 4 shares sold for tax.  Witholdings handled by company payroll.
02/1/16 - 6 remaining shares sold.  Handled by broker.

W2 - Taxes and the total compensation income of $100 are included. (Box 1, Box 14 - Other)

1099-B form displays: Short Term – Noncovered Securities* (Consider Box 5 (Noncovered Security) as being checked and Box 3 (Basis Reported to IRS) as not being checked for this section.  These transactions should be reported on Form 8949 Part I with Box B checked.)

(Box 1a) Description     : ACME, INC. I81U812
(No Box) Quantity        : 6
(Box 1b) Date Acquired   : 1/1/16
(Box 1c) Date Sold       : 2/1/16
(Box 1d) Gross Proceeds  : $60
(Box 1e) Cost Basis      : $60
(Box 1g) Wash sale loss  : blank
(Box 7)  Loss Not Allowed: blank
(Box 4)  Fed income tax  : blank

Questions:

1) For Box 1e - should the Cost Basis be the total compensation income reported on W-2 of $100?
2) Anything else I need to manipulate to ensure this is correctly entered?  I realize I probably will need to not use the import function and enter manually.

thank you!