Investors & landlords

Thank you again.  I feel more comfortable now, except for the SSTB.  The K-1 table says 0% for all SSTB possibilities (year and category).  I'll look into that further.

I have gone back through this sequence and found a comment on the first response that I am not sure if I've addressed properly.  "You report the Cap Gain by adjusting the cost that came to you on the 1099-B from your broker. The correct cost will be the adjusted cost shown on your Sales Schedule + the Ord Gain."  I did report incorrect basis in the 1099-B interview for the sales and entered the new basis from the Sales Worksheet Average Cost Basis column 6.  This column says it's value "belongs" on for 8949 column E.  There were 2 sales on the same date so I split the value on the sales worksheet between those 2 sales based on # units sold.  Right now the 1099-B Capital Gain Adjustments Worksheet for the larger sale has the Gain value as the Sales Price minus the adjusted Cost Basis.  It does not include any ordinary income.  This is Part 1, Values for Form 8949.  Form 8949 has proceeds (d), cost basis (e) that I changed, and 0 in (g), amount of adjustment.  Should I be putting something in g?  if so, how - back to the 1099-B interview? Above you have Ord Gain (which I assume is the same Recapture Ordinary Income I've been working with from column 7).  There is also a col 8 value that says Amt Gain/Loss Adjustment.