How to enter one 1099Q form for multiple students (while mapping that to separate 1098T forms for each student)

Greetings, I have 3 kids in college from which we're extracting money for all three from our Virginia 529 College Savings Plan (my account has three sub-accounts for each beneficiary).   However, the Virginia 529 plan only provides ONE 1099-Q covering ALL expenses dispensed throughout 2023 for all 3 of our students.  The problem is, Turbo Tax wants to associate the 1099-Q form to a specific student so that it can match it up to the 1098T form that student.  I need a way to associate the one 1099-Q form to one or more kids (in my case, all three of my college students), so that the 1098T form that I get for each kid can be associated with the single 1099-Q form. 

Ultimately, I know that the 1099Q is "not required to be reported on my income tax return" as long as I determine the taxability of any distribution.   However, its nice to be able to include it in Turbo Tax, so that Turbo Tax will prepare a 1099-Q worksheet for my records (in case of an IRS inquiry).
Is there a solution to this that I am missing?