Employee Tax Expert


You can check on this on your tax return.

If you are filing Form 1040, check lines 34, 50 and 68. An amount on any of those lines means that you got a tax benefit for education.

If you are filing Form 1040A, check lines 19,33 and 44.

You can see your return in the Print Center, or you can preview your return.

  • Go to  My Account at the top of your screen. (see screenshot) 
  •  Choose Tools.
  • In the Tools Center, choose View Tax Summary.(see screenshot)
  •  In the Tax Summary, choose Preview My 1040. (see screenshot)
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"