Expert Alumni


If all of the 529 distribution was used for Qualified Education Expenses, the 1099-Q does not need to be entered in any tax return.


Keep it for your records.


Click this link for more info on Form 1099-Q

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"