Re: Where’s the 1098-t located
Expert Alumni


To report the 1098-T follow the steps below:

  1. Log in to your account.
  2. Go to Federal Taxes.
  3. Go to Deductions and Credits.
  4. Scroll down to Education and click show more.
  5. Go to Expenses and Scholarships (Form 1098-T).
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings