New Member

Can I get an education tax credit for a graduation fee payed during a semester in which I did not take any classes?

I completed my Masters degree coursework in December 2016, and was not enrolled in any classes in 2017. However, due to several circumstances, I opted not to complete my comprehensive final and graduate until May 2017. Can I claim a credit for the graduation fee which I payed in 2017?