New Member

Can my College son qualify as a depended on my return?

My son born in Oct' 1993.  He was 24 years old in 2017.  He is a full time student living away from home but I paid for all his room and board in 2017.  Will he qualify to be my depended?  He earned over $6000 in 2017? Should I include him in my return?  I am assuming he has to file his own since he earned more than $6000 in 2017?  Thanks