New Member

Tuition reimbursement from my employer for Classes taken in 2017.

My employer is going to partially reimburse the tuition for classes I took in 2017 in January 2018 pay stub. I paid $3395 for my tuition and my employer is going to reimburse $2376.50. How do I enter my 1098-T?