Business & farm

I keep seeing this answer but my software does NOT have a search function at the top - it has Help and when I open and put in like kind it doesn't give me anything related to that. If I click on the little arrows that take me to Search and Help, I just get canned info on like kind exchanges from the "digital assistant".  No jump to button anywhere. I have entered all my information 4 times after talking with one of the accountants who told me to just start over. Assuming the 8824 is correct  - which I an not convinced of - it still is not transferring the information or telling me what goes where. More than the money I've spent is the inordinate amount of time I have wasted trying to get around the convoluted like kind exchange  in TT and just finish the dang taxes.  Can anyone just email me a step by step way to properly enter it and get it to transfer from the 8824 form?  Or do I just need to pay an CPA as well? I have followed numerous instructions on here and even though I think it has figured the basis wrong (too low), I would go with it IF I could figure out how to get it put on the proper boxes from the 8824.

I'm on a Mac Desktop, Ventura 13.2 OS, using Turbotax Premier.  Thanks in advance.