Business & farm

To the best of my memory, the only enhancement that has been made to the 1041 processing component of the Business product was the support for fully entering a Publicly-Traded Partnership (PTP) Schedule K-1, and that was at least 4 or 5 years ago.  The primary complaint ever since any of the Business components (1120, 1065, and 1041) were offered is the absolutely unfortunate inability to import online Forms 1099 and the like from financial institutions.  My understanding is that Intuit does not derive a large amount of revenue from the product, most likely purchasers instead use professional providers, and so the result is very little enhancement.
Given that the 1041 product is only available in Desktop mode, and since the entry needed for 1099-R, or similar, is actually only a single entry into the "Other Income" on line 8 of Form 1041.

@ErickaW   - Every Year the inability to import is the single largest complaint.

If this posted response is useful to you, please click on the upraised hand in the lower left of this post. Thank you. Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, retired FireFighter/Paramedic - Locals 718/30, Veteran USAR O3 AIS/ASA '65-'67

NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3

- Just donating my time
**Say Thanks by clicking the thumb icon in the lower left corner -it means nothing but makes those than answer feel wanted.