Expert Alumni

Business & farm

If you are a single member LLC (sole proprietor) you would file your business income and expenses on Schedule C.  You do not need to file a Form 1065.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"