New Member

Business & farm

It depends upon whether you have expenses that you want to deduct against the self-employed income. 

If you do have expenses to enter, then you will need TurboTax Self-Employed

If not, you can use TurboTax Deluxe to enter the self-employed income, in addition to your W-2 income.