New Member

Business & farm

Thank you for your advice.  I have tried finding somewhere that I can e-file Form 7004 and I was told by a CPA that they don't have the forms available to do this since the 2019 deadline has passed.  Do you suggest I complete and mail Form 7004 to the IRS?