Level 15

Business & farm

The W-3  & W-2 forms are sent by the employer to the SS administration & IRS to report wages paid.  The W-3 is not entered on the personal tax return  UNLESS  you are a sole proprietor who files a Sch C and pays employees ... then the payroll information is entered on the Sch C in the wages section.   If this is your first time having employees and are confused  I highly recommend you upgrade to the LIVE option for one on one guidance.