How to Respond to Turbo Tax's Question Regarding Officer Compensation During e-Filing

I have struggled to get my question answered so I am creating a separate thread to clarify. Please read carefully.

I am an LLC who elected SCORP status with the IRS. I am a single member LLC that paid the only >2% owner (ME) via W2. I have filled in my SCORP return using Turbox Tax for business.

During the "e-filing" part of the program I was prompted with the follow question:

"The IRS requires the following information when filing electronically.

Claiming Officer Compensation in this return (Yes/No)

Number of Officers with Compensation (expects a number)

Number of Employee W2s issued for 2019 (expects a number)

No instructions, no reference as to how to fill in, and no idea where this information is saved in the return.

Since I dont have officers I am struggling with whether to say I did or did not have officer compensation. Especially given the fact that W2/%Ownership information already exists elsewhere in the return.

I suspect I need to answer: Yes,1,1 ... but the fact that I dont have Officers is throwing me.

I really need guidance on that question and its relevance to my situation including information on why its being asked at the last minute in the return. 

Thank you