Tax Year Prior to 2020: Year 2 Bonus Depreciation/Section 179 on vehicle not calculating

In 2018, we took the $18000 maximum special depreciation on our business vehicle.  We are now trying to claim the $16,000 in year two per IRS regulations.  TurboTax is not making the calculation.

I called TurboTax support and they told me that we should put $16,000 in the Section 179 carryover section, but when we do that, the Form 4562 is incorrect and saying that the $16,000 is a carryforward from 2018 due to business income not being able to cover the previous year's depreciation. 

TurboTax will not let me change/override Form 4562 to correct the lines where the $16,000 depreciation needs to be included.  It keeps saying that it will automatically pull from the vehicle worksheet, which it is clearly not doing.

They didn't say there was an update coming out and their solution was clearly wrong.  I know they stand by their information, but I prefer to not trigger an audit by following their suggestion since the information goes against what the IRS instructions are saying.

Is there anyway to override the 4562 Form to correctly reflect the depreciation how it should be reported, or am I out of luck to file electronically with TurboTax?

Thank you for any help!