Expert Alumni

Business & farm

Because California is a community property state, for the most part you would want to divide most in half- other than exemptions which you could divide as you want per agreement unless the children are not yours.


**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"