Business & farm

It's now referring to Form 8936, Qualified Plug-In Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit, instead of 8910.  I filed on 2/14/20 and today I get notified that my return was rejected because the form was not calculating the amount correctly.  I noticed this when I was when I was completing the form and looked-up the correct credit amount, as instructed.  The message from turbo tax now says "If you're using the online version: On or after February 20th, log into your TurboTax Online account. Please review your answers under the topic of the Energy-Efficient Vehicles in the Deduction & Credits Section".  How was this form not properly tested by your tech department?  My return is now being delayed another week even though I looked up the correct credit about for my electric vehicle and purchase date.  I am very disappointed in Turbox Tax, who I've used for 9 years.  First the forms were delayed multiple times and now it has an error.  Turbo Tax should be issuing a refund or a discounted price to file.