Level 5

Business & farm

No, not if there is nothing to report and you filed a Schedule C.  However, if you filed as a Partnership (Form 1065) or S-Corp (Form 1120S), then you do have to file a Final tax return for the business to close it out.  (This is not required for a Schedule C business.).

View solution in original post