Business & farm

I have to say I am in the same boat as all of the frustrated folks on this forum.

TurboTax:   FIX YOUR SOFTWARE!  It's archaic to think that you can't e-file such a simple Form 568 for Single Member LLC's.  Seriously ridiculous.  And it's not clear in your software program.  We are getting notices now from FTB asking where our 568 forms are for 17 & 18.   I told her we e-filed and I had proof of the e-file.  I guess I am not finding out that Turbotax has to be a 'waiver' to paper file because of 'technology constraints.'   Laughable at best!   It was fun spending hours today on the phone with FTB, meanwhile the whole time I want to cuss out Intuit TurboTax for being the most expensive software out there and when you buy Home & Business, they can't even support single-member LLC Form 568 Filings.  

If I were the Franchise Tax Board, I would NOT grant a waiver due to technology, I would pressure TurboTax to not be lazy and actually make a software program that e-files.   

Great job guys!  Alternative Software here I come.... Unless you want to do right by all the thousands of customers I'm sure you fleeced and pay all the penalties we will owe.   

Maybe you decided to help California get some additional tax $$$ through penalties?   Nah, you're just lazy.  Kudos.