Level 15
This widget could not be displayed.

Business & farm

As @HACKITOFF mentioned, the allocations could be in the partnership agreement and the circumstances surrounding such partnerships are, indeed, weird.


TurboTax Business (which can be used to prepare a Form 1065 for the partnership) can handle special allocations but I would absolutely not recommend trying to do so without professional guidance, at a bare minimum. 


You would be well-advised to consult with a tax/legal professional who is experienced in partnership taxation and related matters.