Level 15
This widget could not be displayed.

Business & farm

Basic instructions for using the Home & Business version :


In the Business tab you will ONLY enter the Sch C income/expenses if you have a totally separate sole proprietor company to report.


Then in the Personal tab you will enter all other personal income like the W-2 and K-1 forms.  You will NOT enter anything else from the S-corp return other than the K-1.