Business & farm

Yes I will be or having the 1120s prepared for the Scorp (use turbo tax business or the "other guys").

Can you expand then on how in the personal turbo tax (e.g. home and business) I would enter my business that is a S corp? Or do I just "pretend"(treat as)  for my 1040 that I am just the employee (not owner) of the S-corp employee (and record any distributions from Scorp as shareholder from K-1 on Schedule E instead of as a "business" as tt home and business does for sole prop into a schedule C)

The issues is i will have income from both onother emplyer (w2, personal income), my scorp (w2, distributions per K1,  presumably only into Sched E) and sole proprietorship (Schedule C).  When going through step by step in personal turbotax (premierSE or home&business), do I enter my S-corp as "my business" at all? Seems if i do it goes to schedule C which it shouldn't. So I am think I just for purposes of TT and my personal taxes, I just ignore (at least in terms of business step by step) my S corp and ONLY import the Scorp info that I "get" from the S corp (K1).